Lilach Oren digital scrapbooking

October 21, 2009

Post it holder - Hybrid

I have seen this cool idea of making post it notes holders somewhere in the net and I had to try it too - its so easy to make and so much fun! I have made one for my boy and one for my girl - they just love them!!! my DD even asked me to make one for one of her class friends. so here they are.... this one was the first I have made and it was for my son. Credit:
Print it - I Robot Note Cards with envelope by sausandesigns
Photographing - my husband



























This one is for my DD - she just love those little ghosts. Credit:
Ghoolie Juice Kit by Sausandesigns at Sausandesigns.com



























And this last one is for my DD class friend. Credit:
Print it - I Robot Note Cards with envelope by sausandesigns

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...