Lilach Oren digital scrapbooking

October 20, 2009

My digital layouts....

It's time to update my blog with some of my digital layouts I have created recently using kits from twopeasinabucket.com store - Jen Allyson, Mary Ann Wise and Carina Gardner....
Forever friends - Photo of my older kits, my 9 years girl and my 11 years son. my DH took this photo in one of our walks on the promenade near the sea
Credit: everything from 2peas store.
- Grunge Neutrals Patterned Paper by Mary Ann Wise
- Grunge Neutrals Photo Masks by Mary Ann Wise



























My girl -
Photos of my DD with my mother-in-low and my DH from one of our Saturday morning trips. Credit:
- PhotoCuts Masks v. 8 by Carina Gardner at 2paes
- Basic Stitches No1 by Mary Ann Wise at 2peas
- Purple Night paper set by MaryAnnWise
- Word Lines kit by Mary Ann Wise



























Explore -
My baby trying to eat his first biscuit by his own for the first time. Credit:
- Template - Magz Inspired Pack template set by Armina designs at gottapixelnet
- Photo Overlays by Jen Allyson
- Organics Fresh Paper by Jen Allyson
- Organics Meadow Paper by Jen Allyson
- Grungy Edges2 Water Stained by Mary Ann Wise
- Garden Vignettes Collection Cards v. 1 by Carina Gardner
- Sticker Doubles by Mary Ann Wise



























Celebrate -
my baby boy and I in a family event on July 09. Credit:
- Spot Color - Papers collection by Jen Allyson
- Spot Color - Title Spots by Jen Allyson Spot Color
- Word Rounds by Jen Allyson Sticker Doubles by Mary Ann Wise

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty layouts. I especially love the last one. That picture is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...