Lilach Oren digital scrapbooking

October 27, 2011

My morning coffee

I received several emails from Israelis readers asking if I can translate my blog posts into Hebrew. so form now I will write my posts in English for my overseas friends and in Hebrew for my friends in Israel.
Seems like someone is thinks about me ..... every morning my husband and I tend to drink our morning coffee together just before getting ready to work, school and kindergarten, this week my husband was in London for reasons of work and I drank my daily morning coffee aloneThis morning I had a special surprise in my glass and I had to shoot it, after the first sip of my coffee I noticed this heart shape in the glass. I't's looks like a sign telling me that someone thinks about me even from the far away London.

קיבלתי כמה אימיילים מקוראים ישראלים בבלוג ששאלו האים אני יכולה לתרגם את הפוסטים שלי גם לעברית אז בשבילכם .חברים יקרים מעכשיו הפוסטים יכתבו גם באנגלית לטובת חברי מעבר לים וגם בעברית לטובת חבריי מישראל
נראה שמישהוא חושב עליי.....כל בוקר בעלי ואני נוהגים לשתות את קפה הבוקר ביחד דקה לפני שמתארגנים לעבודה, לבתי הספר ולגן. השבוע בעלי היה בלונדון מטעמי עבודה ואת קפה הבוקר היומי שתיתי לבד. הבוקר היתה לי הפתעה מיוחדת בכוס שהייתי חייבת לצלם, אחרי לגימה ראשונה מהקפה גיליתי צורה של לב בכוס נראה ממש כמו סימן שבא להגיד לי שמישהוא חושב עליי גם מלונדון הרחוקה



3 comments:

Thank you for your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...