Lilach Oren digital scrapbooking

October 30, 2011

How to Wear a Scarf

This morning we woke up to a wintry week and as a big winter fan I have quite a collection of scarfs in my closet just waiting for a day like this to come out and get some airSo on a rainy morning like this what is more appropriate then this amazing video I have found that shows 25 different ways to wear a Scarf


הבוקר התעוררנו לתוך שבוע חורפי וכחובבת חורף מושבעת יש לי אוסף לא קטן של צעיפים בארון שרק מחכים ליום שכזה כדי לצאת החוצה ולהתאוורר...אז לבוקר גשום שכזה מה יותר מתאים מהדרכת הוידיאו המקסימה הזו שמצאתי שמראה איך  ללבוש צעיף ב-25 דרכים שונות




4 comments:

  1. That's a very useful video! Thanks for sharing! We've had a scarf weather for a while now (and mittens and wool socks) and I always wear my scarf the same way. I'll try some new ways now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know! Thanks for posting this. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may make me a little lame, but I was extremely excited to watch that video. It wasn't until college that I realized that I could wear my scarf another way, ha. Well it doesn't get that cold where I live. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...