Lilach Oren digital scrapbooking

January 15, 2013

Makeup roll organizers - 2013 Collection

I can't believe how fast this 2012 ended and it's already mid-January 2013
time do fly when you do what you love and love what you do.

In the fast few months I was busy selecting and ordering beautiful new fabrics for sewing my new collection of makeup organizers rolls for my Etsy store and in the same time I was and still am working on designing new products for my shop...I can't tell you what the new products are but
I can tell you that Im so excited about it and I can't wait to share them with you!

The first part of my new makeup organizer rolls collection is now available in my Etsy store. 
a stylish Makeup Storage Roll for you to organize all your cosmetics stuff in a practical easy way that looks like a small makeup bag but opens up to a colorful large makeup roll with 5 diffident packets size in it. great as Valentine's Day gift and as make up bags for teens.




And here is a sneak peek on the amazing fabrics I'm working with now for sewing the second part of this makeup organizer bag collection



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...