Lilach Oren digital scrapbooking

August 30, 2012

New in my store this week

The new fabrics that I have ordered arrived this week and I just love them!!!
all I wanted to do since I got them is to stay in my home studio and sew and after that.. sew some more.
check out the new items that I have added to my Etsy store this week

Organize all your cosmetics stuff in a practical easy way with this fun Turquoise Makeup organizer roll

















Decorate your room with this elegant Flowery style Throw pillow cover



















Give your room a unique look with this old fashion
Typewriter Pillow Cover





Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow the Makeup Organiser looks gorgeous, I think I need one of these for my products xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...