Lilach Oren digital scrapbooking

July 23, 2011

New service - Twitter Design Custom made service

New service in my scrap store - Twitter Design - Custom made service
Let me give your twitter a personal look by using your own scrap kits. 
Show off your own scrap kits and promote your business  by personalizing your twitter page 
in a quick and easy way using my service.
All you need to do is to send me the kit you like to use for building your page and I will send you back a designed background image ready to use as your twitter page.
Please Note: 
- Your Twitter backgrund page will be made with your
own kit that you will provide to me.
- Please email me promptly after your purchase
is completet so that I can send you back an instructions
on what to do next.
My email - lilacho@gmail.com
**If you have any questions about this service please 

feel free to email me - lilacho@gmail.com** 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...