I have made a few fast, fun and easy so sew headbands for my DD and I decided to make a little photographed tutorial about it. so...here it is my first ever photographed tutorial.....
10 minutes headband - how to sew
1. Use a 1/4" or 1/2" width headband. (1 cm width headband)
cut your fabric 3.5" width and 17" long (8 cm width and 43 cm long fabric)
2. press your fabric in those 3 steps....
A. press your fabric strip in half
B. press the edges to the middle line
C. press your fabric strip in half one more time
3. sew both sides of the strip as close to the edge as you can
4. now to the fun part - simply slide your headband in to the fabric strip
5. we almost done ... now sew the ends of the strip
6. last step - use glue gun or fabric glue to glue down the strip ends
and we are done ....