Lilach Oren digital scrapbooking

December 09, 2009

My layouts were published....

A little TOT for me... 3 of my layouts were published in the
Scrapbook news and review.com magazine!! How cool is that!!













My baby
A photo of my baby (colored to B&W) when he was about 3mo old.
Credit:
- Spot Color -Element Stickers & Stamps by Jen Allyson at 2 peas
- Curled Photo Frames White by Mary Ann Wise at 2 peas
- Paris & Co-A La Carte Paper Pack by Carina Gardner at 2 peas



























My Love
A photo of my mother-in-low with my 7mo baby boy for our last family vacation. I just love to see how happy they make each other when they are together.
Credit:
- Word of Love - English by Rita (Chantilly Lace)at zigzagscrap
- Black or White mini-kit by Dúnia Acauan at zigzagscrap
- Clean & Simple Templates Vol.3 by Dúnia Acauan at zigiscrap
- Word Cuts No1 by CheekyMonkey at zigzagscrap
- Easy Going by Eva Kipler at SweetShoope



























First laugh
Photo of my baby boy from April 09
Yahav is laughing for the first time.
Credit:
- Sweet Baby Boy kit Cheekymonkey at zigzagscrap.com
- Word Cuts No.1 kit by Cheekymonkey at zigzagscrap.com
- Scrap Easy Templates 2 Dúnia Acauan at zigzagscrap.com
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...